Brokerage Invoice Style:
- Choose an invoice style from the available choices.
- Standard Invoice: Rates in the upper-left. Stops in the center.
- Standard French/English: Standard Invoice with both French and English.
- Fancy Invoice: Rates in the center. Stops on the bottom.
- Streamlined: For custom use.
- "Fancy Invoice" is required if you wish to include "Remit To" information or certain invoice customizations.
- Current Brokerage Invoice Logo: Enter the path to your Trucking logo here. File type must be .BMP (bitmap) only.
- Change Brk Logo (Button): Click to browse to your desired .BMP logo file.
- Bitmap Dimensions (Button): Click to adjust the height/width of your logo when displayed.
- If your logo appears squashed or stretched on your invoices, you will need to adjust the display values here (in inches.)
- Clear Logo (Button): Click to remove logo path information.
Brokerage Custom Invoice:
- Path to CUSTOM Trucking Invoice: Set the path to a custom invoice, either by typing it in manually or by browsing to it using the "..." button.
- Clear Path (Button): Click to remove custom invoice path information.
- Design BRK Invoice(**fancy only): Create your own customized invoice using FastReport.
- Please reference our Custom Invoices page for more information.
- Require Carrier to Invoice: When enabled, loads without carriers assigned will not be able to be invoiced.
- Print Barcode (Fancy Invoice ONLY): Includes a barcode on your invoice.
- Brokerage Accounting Email address: Enter the email address that you want your customers to use to contact with invoice questions.
Were you looking for Trucking Invoice Setup?