Once a load is entered via Dispatch with a customer and carrier assigned to the load and rate/gross pay, the invoice will automatically populate on the main invoicing tab. Simply open the invoicing screen and there will be a list of loads that can be invoiced to the customer or factoring company.
Every column in the invoice grid can be re-sized, moved and sorted by column headers to suit your individual needs and help you work more efficiently.
- Please reference Brokerage Preferences for more information.
- Please note several areas that can be changed on the right side of the screen under 'Options'.
Adjusting Gross Pay:
- Click the Gross Pay amount that you wish to adjust
- Click the "..." button that appears next to the amount to open the Gross Pay screen.
3. Fill in any necessary fields.
4. Click OK when done to save changes.
- To print and process, place a checkmark in the 'Print' field next to each invoice/load that is ready for invoicing.
- Select 'Process Invoice(s)' when you are finished.