- Use Factoring (brk): Check the box to enable factoring.
- Factoring Charge: Enter the factor fee percentage in decimal format. EX: 4% = .04
- Factor All Loads: Enable to apply factoring to all loads.
- Subtract FACTOR Fee From Brokerage Amount in Revenue reports, Etc?: Enables deduction of the factoring fee from Brokerage amount.
- Brokerage REMIT TO info (Prints on INVOICE): Be sure to update the "Remit to" field with your own company's information. This will print on every factored invoice to tell your customer to send payment to a third party.
- In order to include "Remit To" information on your invoices, you must use the "Fancy Invoice" style selection.
Were you looking for Truck Factoring?