You are most likely seeing demo/trial data from a computer on your network due to a misconfiguration while installing Dr Dispatch on client PCs/workstations. This is known as a 'false server' issue.
To resolve the issue, please follow these steps:
- Open Dr Dispatch on another workstation and note the IP Address at the top right side of the screen. The format will be similar to NexusDB@192.xxx.
- Make note of the IP Address - this is the correct address for your server.
- If you are unable to locate your server IP address using this method, please refer to the instructions in this article:
4. On the computer that is displaying the wrong data, open up Windows File Explorer or This PC/My Computer.
5. Type the following text in the address bar and then hit enter: %appdata%
6. Navigate to the Dr Dispatch folder and open the drd4.ini file.
7. Enter the correct server IP Address and then close/save the file.
NOTE: To prevent the issue from happening again, please find and disable the false Nexus server using the easy instructions found in this article: