You are most likely seeing demo/trial data from a computer on your network due to a misconfiguration while installing Dr Dispatch on client PCs/workstations. This is known as a 'false server' issue.
To resolve the issue, please follow these steps:
- Open Dr Dispatch on a different working workstation and note the IP Address at the top right side of the screen.
- The format will almost always be similar to: NexusDB@192.168.1.xxx
- Make note of the IP Address (the numbers to the right of the "NexusDB@" part)
- This is the correct address for your server.
- If you are unable to locate your server IP address using this method, please refer to the instructions in this article:
- On the computer that is displaying the wrong data, first close DRD, then open up Windows File Explorer or This PC/My Computer.
- Type the following text in the address bar and then hit enter: %appdata%
- Navigate to the Dr Dispatch folder and open the drd4.ini file.
- Enter the correct server IP Address and then save/close the file.
NOTE: To prevent the issue from happening again, please find and disable the false Nexus server using the easy instructions found in this article: