There are many errors and issues that can be resolved by stopping and restarting the Dr Dispatch Nexus Server.
To stop and restart the Dr Dispatch Nexus Server, please follow these steps:
- Go to your server (main) computer. Open the Start Menu and then type in either the run or search box (where it says search for programs and files) 'services.msc.' Click on the program named Services.
- Alternately, you can right click on the My Computer/This PC icon and choose Manage-->Services and Applications-->Services to get to this area.)
- Newer versions of Windows will also have a Services tab on the Task Manager that can be used.
- Scroll down and double click on NexusDB Server V3 or V4.
- Select Stop and wait for service to stop completely.
- Select Restart and verify that service starts up again.