After an upgrade my grid layouts no longer save. How do I fix this?
Grid settings are stored in a file on each computer Dr Dispatch is installed. Sometimes an upgrade will contain a newer version of our grids and require this file be re-initialized. The following procedure will need to be performed on each computer having problems.
Grid settings can be easily reset:
- Click the "Reset Grids" button to the right of "Save Grid Settings".
- Make sure that "Save Grid Settings" is checked.
- Arrange columns to your liking. Dr Dispatch will save your new grid settings the next time you close the program.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD - If you wish to do this manually instead:
- In the Dr Dispatch System > Settings pane, ensure that the check mark is ticked for "Store Grid Settings" under "Brokerage Preferences" and/or "Trucking Preferences" (whichever ones you need.)
- Close Dr Dispatch.
- Navigate to your C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\DrDispatch folder
- Delete all files referencing grids in the DrDispatch folder. (e.g. bgrids.ini, tgrids.ini)
- Open Dr Dispatch.
- Verify that "Store Grid Settings" is still checked enabled in your Brokerage and/or Trucking preferences.
- Finally, arrange your columns to your liking.
- Close Dr Dispatch to save your new new grid settings and then re-open Dr Dispatch to test that they work again.