We will try and save some time by NOT explaining every single field.
customer, trk #, trl #, drv etc all should be self explanatory.
we have noted the less obvious items, tagged with a number and explained below.
1) LTL -> check this to make a load-> a partial for LTL system(optional).
a) Hazmat-> check this to tag load as containing HAZMAT contents
2) EMAIL DRIVER-> quick way to send email to driver(best to have email address on your drivers to use this) make sure email is setup.
3) TEMPLATE-> you can save ANY load to TEMPLATES, then make LOADS from templates, utilities->copy to make several and never really touch keyboard
4) DOCUMENTS->you can Attach/Scan documents to any load here. also use this tab to access the docs attached to the load here (optional)
6) EMAIL CUSTOMER-> quick way to send email to CUSTOMER (best to have email address on your CUST to use this) make sure email is setup.
7) PROFIT-> once turned on in setup. you can press the btn to CALCULATE drv pay or CLEAR and RE CALCULATE. make sure you have STOP INFO!!
8) MILES-> enter Deadhead(empty) and loaded miles here. MUST have to pay a drv by miles. MUST have to help keep costs/income in check!!
9) ADD/REMOVE stops-> first HIGHLIGHT a stop, then you can DELETE or add. when adding you will have to tell it if Pick, Drop, DH or waypoint.
10) SPLIT LOAD-> this allows any load to be SPLIT so multiple trks can be involved. one to pickup(local)m then OTR drv to deliver. YOU NEED 2 LEGS!
11) IFTA miles-> if you do NOT use a miler integration, enter STATE trip miles here. (only if using DRD for IFTA, else not needed)
12) IFTA FUEL-> if you do NOT use out fuel import module(optional) then enter all fuel tickets here (only if using DRD for IFTA, else not needed)