If you receive this error message when trying to setup Dr Dispatch with the Quickbooks Setup Utility or when attempting to export invoices:
1. Close both QuickBooks and Dr Dispatch Quickbooks Setup.
2. Right click on your Windows Taskbar (bottom of the window to the right of Start button) and select Start Task Manager.
3. In the Task Manager window, navigate to Processes.
4. Locate QBW32.EXE (there may be more than one instance).
5. Select it then click on "End Processes" button in the bottom right corner. Repeat for all instances of QBW32.EXE.
6. Re-start QuickBooks in Administrator mode by right clicking on QuickBooks icon and selecting "Run as Administrator" from popup menu then login with your Admin credentials.
To prevent this from happening again, go to QuickBooks>Edit>Preferences>General and uncheck the box that says 'Keep QuickBooks Running For Quick Startups' then click OK