Sometimes columns get inadvertently deleted. To fix the issue, please follow these steps.
- Navigate to System-->Settings-->Brokerage Preferences and ensure that the 'Save Grid Settings' box is checked.
- Close Dr Dispatch to save new settings after you confirm that this setting is enabled.
- Note: If you use the multi-user security feature, the Admin user will need to login to access these settings.
- Navigate to the Windows File Explorer bar.
- Type in the following, followed by the Enter Key: %appdata%
- Open the Dr Dispatch folder and delete all .ini files that begin with a 'b'.
- Open Dr Dispatch to confirm the missing columns have been restored.
Were you looking for Missing Columns in Trucking Dispatch instead?