Using the Dr Dispatch Backup system to create local backups is a simple process, but requires some setup to get started.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with setup and customization.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN USING THIS BACKUP SYSTEM! This system overwrites any and all existing data in the destination location.
- In Dr Dispatch, go to the System menu, then select "Backup..."
- Backup FROM: drd5
- Backup TO: drd5_Backup (or your customized location.)
- Click the "Backup" button.
- This process may take some time depending on the size of your database and may appear to be unresponsive while it's working. Please be patient and wait for it to complete.
6. Once the backup process completes, verify that the confirmation popup reports 0 errors.
7. If any errors are reported, please contact us at support@drdispatch for further assistance.